Aqua Elements Ultra Thin Rainfall High Pressure Shower Head For Bathroom - Stainless Steel - 8 inch Square - Adjustable - Tools-free Installation
Free Shipping Included! Aqua Elements Ultra Thin Rainfall High Pressure Shower Head For Bathroom - Stainless Steel - 8 inch Square - Adjustable - Tools-free Installation by Aqua Elements at MTL Home. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Modern and luxury designWith perfect square shape, ultra-thin (0.008 inches) plate, all-metal body and beautiful mirror finish, this shower head will
With perfect square shape, ultra-thin (0.008 inches) plate, all-metal body and beautiful mirror finish, this shower head will be an elegant add-on to your bathroom.
Real waterfall shower experience
Coming from 100 anti-limescale water jets (60% more than average apartment shower heads), the water forms powerful and pressured water flow and creates a relaxing bathing experience.
Easy to install
The installation is simple. The Aqua Elements shower head has a 1/2 inch connection, which is standard in most homes in the US. It is designed with a modern mirror surfaces on the swivel joint for easier grip. The package also includes Teflon tape for secured connection.
Reliant and durable
We have faith in the quality of our showerheads. Instead of plastic, we use brass copper for the swivel ball joint, so it can last as long as you wish for our great product.
- Water-saving flow restrictor x 1
- Teflon sealant tape x 1 roll
(Used on the thread of water pipe to prevent any air/water leaks)
- Remove the old shower head by turning the swivel joint counter-clockwise. Use a plier to help the grip if necessary.
- Clean off the old Teflon tape left on the pipe. Apply new tape to the thread (included in the package).
- Take the new shower head by the swivel joint, attach it to the pipe and make sure it is aligned correctly then turn clockwise to install.
- If you don't need to adjust the angle of the shower head often you can finish now. But if you do, use the plier to add a few more turns.
Tip: adding an extended arm to pull the shower head a bit away from the bathroom wall will enhance the look and experience of this product.
- What's the IPS type of the shower head?
Answer: It is 1/2 inch IPS connection.
Features & Highlights
- LUXURY DESIGN: premium all-chrome mirror finish gives your home a look of modern architecture.
- LARGE WATERFALL SHOWER HEAD: 8-inch square ultra-thin stainless-steel plate with 100 nozzles, great choice for low water pressure.
- EASY INSTALLATION: standard 1/2 inch water connection, optimized for easy installation.
- ANTI-LIMESCALE NOZZLES: Rub-clean jets, free of mineral build up. No need to clean your shower head with vinegar or baking soda anymore!
- AQUA ELEMENTS SHOWER HEAD PACKAGE INCLUDES: Water-saving flow restrictor and Teflon tape.
|Item Size:||8.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.86 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|